With the new season less than a week away, I am curious to see what surprises it has in store for us. If 2015 can equal 2014, it will indeed be an exciting year for the fans.
Ten questions come to mind as the new season approaches:
- Will Serena win another major this year and break the record of C. Evert and M. Navratilova?
- Is this the year that Roger Federer wins his 18th Major title?
- Will Rafael Nadal bounce back from his abysmal end to the 2014 season?
- Can Novak Djokovic continue to dominate?
- Who will surprise us and retire this year?
- Will Andy Murray get back to the form he was prior to his back surgery?
- What about Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Gael Monfils and Richard Gasquet – will one of them step up and win Roland Garros or a Major?
- Will some young gun from either the WTA or ATP Tours break through and capture a prestigious title?
- Who will be the Marin Cilic of 2015?
- Will an American player, not named Bryan or Williams, finally step up and play consistently to win a Major title?